Call us or contact us below to schedule your free consultation.
Since dental implants are our specialty we are very familiar with the many variations that exist to pay for your treatment. We offer a multitude of payment options to help you find a payment plan that best fits your needs.
Although we are happy to accept your dental insurance coverage, many dental insurance companies are lowering reimbursements and they can become an obstacle to receiving the best care. We offer many payment options and financing plans to assist you in receiving the best care.
Financing your dental care is a reasonable financial solution. Unlike saving to pay for a new jet ski or a new car, which is a good idea, saving to pay cash for dental care may cost you money in the long run. Dental problems progressively worsen and delaying treatment may result in more extensive treatment being required, which can cost more money. Treating dental problems as soon as possible is the best for your health and your wallet.
Some medical insurance plans are beginning to cover dental implant procedures. Call us today to see if we can help!
We are proud to warranty our services for your peace of mind.
Payment options include:
- "Pay as you go” or have us submit your dental insurance (and sometimes medical insurance). Pay our basic fee but spread costs out over time. We accept Cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Pay your entire treatment plan up front and receive a pre-payment discount
- Receive 10% off of your total treatment cost for pre-payment with cash, check or credit card
- Finance your dental treatment with Lending Club or Care Credit. These companies offer short-term interest free finance or traditional loans with up to 7 year terms.
- Patients who don’t qualify for traditional financing may qualify for Adaptive Finance. By accepting a fixed rate and paying a 30% down payment Contemporary Finance may agree to finance your care.
- If you own your own business you may qualify to pay for your treatment with Saturn Barter.
Call our office today to discuss your treatment options.